A facial chemical peel can be a speedy way to lessen wrinkles, acne scars and skin imperfections. There are three elementary forms of peels, light, medium and deep, each with variable application procedures and retrieval times. A chemical peel encompasses the application of toxic chemical solutions onto the skin in an organized manner, generating controlled tissue death. The anticipated depth of the wound is reliant on the condition to be treated. After the chemical peeling, the skin rejuvenates. The impaired skin renews via the growth of cells from profounder layers of the epidermis or from unharmed hair follicles. Chemical peels can be performed on the neck, face or hands. They can be used to:
- Decrease fine lines below the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles instigated by sun impairment and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild blemishes
- Treat some specific categories of acne
- Decrease age spots, freckles and dark blotches (melasma) because of pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the appearance and feel of skin
The depth at which some side-effects might take place is determined by the nature of the chemicals applied to the skin. Also, the category of chemical peel used depends on the nature of the skin issue to be treated.
If you wish to undergo Chemical Peeling Treatment in Gurgaon, Visiting Nangia Skin Care Clinic, Old Railway Road Shiv Puri more, Gurugram can help you a lot!
To Book Appointment with Doctors at Nangia Skin Care Clinik Gurgaon
Call us at +91-9313298466 , 0124-4064545 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org